Do you like this site? Remember to share it to all your friends on Facebook and Twitter!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Changing to Google+ Comments on July 1, 2013

White Rock Lake Bridge (白石湖吊橋), Taipei City, Taiwan. (Google Plus)
Sooner or later, I believe Google would convert everything into Google+. I plan to convert the commenting system of this blog to Google+ Comments on July 1, 2013. I believe it will make this blog more interesting this way.

The biggest impact to readers is no more "Anonymous" comments. However, you can create almost "anonymous" Google+ profile to comment in this blog. Here I share some good posts about how to limit the information exposed on Google+ profile, so you can keep your anonymousness.
Before I do this change, you can still post Anonymous comments below this post. I am still open to all feedbacks about this change. Any comments are welcome!
Do you like this post? You really should consider Subscribing by Email!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip: you can also anonymously comment here.

Popular Posts