Do you like this site? Remember to share it to all your friends on Facebook and Twitter!

Friday, December 4, 2009

How can you forget these IP addresses: "8.8.8.8" and "8.8.4.4"?

 Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8 
 Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4 
How can you forget the following IP addresses: "8.8.8.8" and "8.8.4.4"?

It is Google's public DNS resolvers.


I could make use of them for the following tasks:
  • Use as the DNS resolvers on my PCs, Servers, Routers, and Switches
  • As an example when I explain DNS configuration in the training courses.
  • As a tool to verify global DNS resolution result of my own domain, especially when I changed my domain records.

Great! And it is from Google!
Do you like this post? You really should consider Subscribing by Email!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comment:

Tip: you can also anonymously comment here.

Popular Posts