Do you like this site? Remember to share it to all your friends on Facebook and Twitter!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Configuring Cisco UCS Native Zoning (Video)

A plane was taking off Green Island Airport, Taiwan.
Starting from UCS Manager 2.1, you can configure FC Zoning to protect FC network. This video demonstrate how to configure FC Zoning at UCS Manager side.



In my opinion, Cisco UCS Native FC Zoning is not a good design. What do you think about this?

I would like to hear from you, or better yet, please come and leave your comments in this new G+ Community:

"Using Cisco UCS"
https://plus.google.com/communities/100680973128189334536

See you there!

Do you like this post? You really should consider Subscribing by Email!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comment:

  1. Great post. My friend told me I need to look up Cisco UCS Two-Day Test Drive in Detroit so I did, that is how I came across your post. This was a great video, I will have to send this to my friend. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Tip: you can also anonymously comment here.

Popular Posts