Do you like this site? Remember to share it to all your friends on Facebook and Twitter!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Collections of my companion practice added, right second panel

Yes! I am posting a series of Packet Tracer files I prepared for my students in Cisco Network Academy. For you to find them all quickly, I listed them in the right second panel of this blog.

I believe it would be very helpful for both network students and even instructors!

I have not posted them all yet! Keep watching the coming posts!

You are welcome to use all these file as you wish! And please do not hesitate to give me your feedback!
Do you like this post? You really should consider Subscribing by Email!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comment:

  1. I changed the layout! They are all under every post's bottom now!

    ReplyDelete

Tip: you can also anonymously comment here.

Popular Posts