Do you like this site? Remember to share it to all your friends on Facebook and Twitter!

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Google is terminating Google+ service

Hi, this is Li-Ji Hong speaking. We now know Google is terminating Google+ service. I understand that many of you came from Google+ to find and visit my web site “Show IP Protocols”. To keep updated and connected to my web site “Show IP Protocols”, I recommend you adding at least one of these three services: Twitter, Facebook, and Email subscription.



Twitter

Number 1 is Twitter. In my opinion, Twitter is so much like Google+. I will keep posting new contents on Twitter even after Google+ stops.

If you are already a Twitter user, you can simply follow my handle: hongliji. The full Twitter link is:

https://twitter.com/hongliji

Even if you are not Twitter user at all, I still recommend you adding this link to your browser bookmark. You can come back easier from time to time. On “Show IP Protocols” you basically find only posts that I create. When I come across good articles by others around the web, I would share them to Twitter.

Facebook

Number 2 is Facebook. I started a Facebook Page for “Show IP Protocols” long time ago although I am not managing well on Facebook. If you stay on Facebook all the time, you can simply “Like” or follow this Facebook Page for “Show IP Protocols”.

https://www.facebook.com/showipprotocols

The contents posted on this page should be the same as Twitter.

Email subscription

Last one, Email subscription. Email subscription is my recommended method. You will receive the full texts and photos of my every post via Emails. Email subscription service would be always available even I understand many people like phone Apps more than Emails today.

Click open this link to subscribe on FeedBurner:

http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=ShowIPProtocols&loc=en_US


One more thing…

I felt surprised and sad to know that Google is terminating Google+ service. On the other hand, technologies of Internet would always evolve and be innovated. I will keep my web site “Show IP Protocols” evolving and being innovated, so you would always learn new things when visiting my web site “Show IP Protocols”.

I am Li-Ji Hong. This is “Show IP Protocols”. See you next time!

Cherry blossoms in Taoyuan Brewery (桃園觀光酒廠) of Taiwan Tobacco & Liquor Corporation (TTL)

Do you like this post? You really should consider Subscribing by Email!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip: you can also anonymously comment here.

Popular Posts